This is a super simple recipe and great for babies that are starting solids and toddlers that still enjoy soft foods! Sweet, chewy, and packed with goodness!
- Serving: 10-12
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking time: 20-30 Minutes
- Total time: 30-40 Minutes
2 cups Puree Pumpkin
2 cups Finely Chopped Apple
5 tbsp. Maple Syrup
2 cups Oat Flour (Blend instant or rolled oats)
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Cinnamon
½ tsp. Ginger
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Mix wet ingredients together.
3. Combine dry and wet mixture together.
4. Divide mixture into 10-12 Muffins.
5. Bake at 180 Degree Celsius for 20-30min.
- Pumpkin health benefits: High in Anti-oxidants (Promotes skin renewal).
- Best served warm.